0
In more extensive summary of my week:

For eating, not so hot. I'm going to get back on the healthy train tomorrow - right after I finish that last piece of cheesecake, haha. I have very little appetite lately, which is weird, but its like I try to continue to make myself eat, or eat unhealthy. I dunno. I've just gotta get back in the right headspace.

Let's see. So Monday I went for a 2 mile run outdoors. My shin was in pain after a little bit, probably due to the 5K recovery and the cement sidewalks.

Tuesday I went to muscle conditioning only - but it was a more cardio-based one in combo with upperbody because we have a new instructor. I liked it, but want more leg stuff and maybe push-ups.

Wednesday I copped out. I had to be at grand rounds at 7am, then home and ready to make cheesecake at 7pm. That was sucky. I got 3 1/2 hours of sleep that night and had 4 hours the night before.

So Thursday morning when I went to Bootcamp, I was the walking dead. I ran for 10 minutes to warm up, then just died in class. Everything was so freakin' hard because I was so tired. I sweated up a storm, but felt good in the end. I'm glad I went rather than sleeping in. She's been doing 5 push-ups between every 1 min exercise. So I probably got in 200 push-ups over the course of the class, which is kind of ridiculous when I add it up. Thursday night I did muscle conditioning. The class flew by for some reason, it was nice.

Friday I ran for 20 minutes and stretched because I had an early dinner date. I got to bed at a reasonable hour, was sober and hydrated. Yay.

Today, I ran for 2.5 miles to the strip mall, then shopped for a while. I probably should have run further, but I overdressed as it was, so running was just hot and gross. Tomorrow I'll try to wear less clothing. I picked up some more lightweight tops in prep for spring when I was out, so I'm excited to slip into those. That and new High MCR bras. The C2 (Champion) ones from Target that I got so many of over the past year are simply not supportive enough to run in. I'm scared of getting saggy boobs from letting them bounce around too much. I need them to belt down flat and in place. Men are so lucky. I did some push-ups and squats this morning too. I'm probably going to get in some upper body/shoulders with weights tonight while I watch TV, probably about 10 min of ab work too. As soon as my stomach feels a little emptier, that is. I just can't workout with food in my stomach. It sucks. That's why I only have a little 4 oz yogurt before my workout in the mornings.

I'm down 2 lbs from last week, but I still have 3 more to get rid of to be back pre-injury.

0 comments:

Post a Comment