Measuring:
I thought my torso was thicker than before. I was correct. I measured it this morning - I feel like the underbust measurement might be off, but that's what it read. I'll re-do when I get home:
Underbust: 34.5"
Widest Hips: 42.25"
Natural waist: 31.5"
Waist at naval: 34"
Tuesday night:
So I made the mistake of going to the gym at 5:30pm. I swear that there were like 8 people on the waitlist for a treadmill, all the bikes were taken, etc. Even the weight machines were packed. So I gave up.
I went into a side room and went through my hour-long pilates routine. I did everything 8 times and focused on form, so it gave my core a challenging workout. When that was done, I stretched, then did some wall squat-deltoid raises, which are basically sitting against the wall with weights in hand, arms stretched out horizontally. You just hang out there in pain until failure. Then do it again.
After that I did pull-ups. 80lbs assistance is actually feeling kind of light. Like I might want to drop it to 75lb now. Inching my way slowly towards being able to pull my own body weight. I've been using heavier weights for my supersets too - going 10 reps per set with a heavier load. I think that training technique is beginning to pay off. I'm lifting more than ever before.
So anyway after pull-ups was the row/chest press (70/70), lat pulldown/shoulder press (70/36), and tricep/bicep half separate hand grips and half angled-bar grip (which is better, someone was just using the better cable machine).
Downloade Stage Fright By Meg Cabot Pdf Ebook
5 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment