0

Running late, not literally

Today's Morning Workout:

So somehow I thought my clock said 4:47, not 5:47, and suddenly it meant that I missed my bus. So I jumped up and ran out to catch the 6:08am bus. This means that I missed out on my cardio warm-up and my 15 min Abs class. I did arrive in time for pilates, which is the important part. The class goes by a lot faster when you don't do the Abs class before it.

Pilates was tight today. Or rather, I was tight during pilates. She threw us directly in to the Rollover after the 100/teaser/neck pull/roll-up series. This was brutal. I could barely get my legs in parallel. This has never happened before! My entire back/neck was just so incredibly tight that it wasn't funny. Perhaps not stretching well enough last night? The way I slept? Maybe it really was the lack of warm-up beforehand...

Outside of that, class was good. We used the small ball today, fully inflated. We only did one set of push-ups, but she tossed in the leg pull back which somewhat made up for it.

Afterwards I did some lower body.
Two sets of weighted lunges (no wobbliness during thru-motion! )
Two sets of oblique twist lunges.
One set weighted plie squats.
One set per leg fast back step stationary lunges
One set jump-squats
Pyramid (1-10) of push-ups, crunches, squats
One set burpees w/push-up
Superset Leg Ext (70)/Leg Curl(80)

For food intake:

Pre-workout:
One slice toasted pear-banana bread

Post-Workout:
1 bottle water
4 oz nonfat, plain yogurt + 1 Tbsp agave (110 calories/80 sod/5g protein)

Snack:
12 oz tea
16 oz tea
baggy of celery/grape tomatoes/carrots (50/40mg/1g fib)
2 laughing cow wedges (70 cal/4g fat/520mg sod/5g protein)

Lunch:
1 slice of American cheese (100cal/9g fat/410g sodium/6g protein)
1 portobello veggie burger (125 cal/4g fat/400mg sod/3g fiber/11g protein)
1 cup of snap peas (45cal/3g fiber/2g protein)

Snack:
12 oz tea
Cinnamon Raisin Oatmeal (360cal/3g fat/220mg sod/8g fiber/8g protein)

Totals: (860/20g fat/1670mg sod/15g fiber/39g protein)

0 comments:

Post a Comment