I missed pilates class with Marie, but I think it was for the best. I did a quick 10 minute warm-up on the upright bike with 30sec/90 sec power bursts. I managed to keep my rest pace above 90rpm most of the time, which was great.
I then managed to get the studio to myself. I did the following with no rest in between exercises, which left me seriously dripping all over the floor with sweat.
1-10 rep pyramid set (push-ups, crunches, squats)
Repeat twice:
- 1 set walking lunges with 8lb handweights
- 1 set oblique twist walking lunges
- 1 set of traveling plie squats
- 1 set of traveling squats
- 1 set of backwards lunges
3 sets of 30 sec each (plank, push-up plank, mountain climbers)
1 set of burpees with push-ups
2 - 30 sec full side plank with balance ball btw ankles, each side
After that I did a 45 minutes pilates routine, focusing on more reps than usual and slow, deliberate movements. I ended with one last set of push-ups.
0 comments:
Post a Comment