Easy Friday
I took it easy tonight. A quick 10 minute power burst warm-up on the upright bike. Followed by lower body. I was rocking the heavy weights today. While it was only 8 reps, I was shocked at how easy they were. So I pushed it up by 10-20lbs on the legs. My lower body lunges/squats/running must be really paying off! Even when I was doing the side lunges and squats, but upper body looked pretty muscular. Yay, hot! There is no good way to capture this on my camera at home. There is something about the overhead lighting the gym that just reflects off muscles. I'd imagine that its on purpose, but I can't imagine a gym like mine would be that clever. At all. So its more like coincidence.
Leg Ext(80lb<--!!!)/Leg Curl (100lb<--!!!) x3 sets
Abductor (100lb)/Adductor (90lb) x3 sets
Slow squats/fast squats (20 each) x 2
Slow plie squats/fast plie squats (20 each) x 2
Side lunge + balance (20 each side) x 2
1 minute plank + crunches on ball
I did some stretching and headed home.
I had something thoughts about my run yesterday and tire. Someone suggested that it could be a lack of calories or energy. Kind of like when you run long distance and hit a glycemic wall. I dunno, I guess we'll see. I want to lose weight and still have lots of energy. It's definitely going to take some playing with my nutrition and diet.
On an up note, the past two days I've been mixing Whey Protein with nonfat, plain yogurt after my workout. It's yummy and gives me extra protein in my diet for the day. As a vegetarian, its a constant battle. I ended up using Jay Robb Whey Protein in Strawberry. A half of a packet contains the following: 55 calories, 75mg sodium, 165mg potassium, 0.5g carbs, 12.5g protein, 15mg calcium. I think I may pick up some more at Whole Foods this weekend so that I can do this regularly. It's such a great postworkout snack. And its not a lot of food, so it's not like I'm a beefy man guzzling protein shakes after their workout, or during, or whatever. Plus the shake has a sweetness (from stevia) that means I don't need to use agave nectar. I mean, I love agave as a sweetner, but it's 60 calories per tablespoon.
Anyway, tomorrow morning is the 90 Minute Ultimate Bootcamp Blast which I hope won't kill me. Katie said that she did the Basic and that I definitely should do the intermediate one instead, that I could handle it. But I dunno. It's a full 90 minutes. I can work hard for 45, but twice that is a little intimidating. I contemplated running out there, since its located in a weird place that isn't near public transportation, but given that I don't know what I'm getting into, I think I'm just going to catch the bus. I'm off to bed! Wish me luck!
Downloade Stage Fright By Meg Cabot Pdf Ebook
5 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment