0
While I've slacked on running after I began the taper, I've kept up with my strength training for the most part. I can't get enough of upper body work, and seriously rocked out this week.

In spite of the restaurant tour the week before last, I managed to maintain my weight around 155. Not bad! I feel good about my body for the most part. I can't wait to get back to full-time strength training though, rather than the halved workouts that I've sacrificed for running. Although I do attribute the weight loss and change in metabolism to the intense running. I won't cut it out, of course, but it will probably cut down to 25 miles a week once summer comes. I did love my long weekend runs.

So anyway, I've been combining the machines and cable machines with free weight work, which has really given me a serious workout. My pull-ups are still on 60, but I've added the dips to the military and narrow. I've stopped doing the negatives.

0 comments:

Post a Comment