0
Comment from friend:
NO MARGIN OF ERROR!! You lost just over 1/2 a pound! That's Progress! PLUS the loss in inches today! You are doing wonderfully.

You have to remember that Slow and Steady wins the race. You don't have alot of weight to lose, so you are not going to lose HUGE chunks at a time. Keep up the good work!


I know, Ellen, you told me to stop weighing myself daily. But on days like this, it makes it totally worth it. For the first time in weeks, I hit below 161. I made it all the way to 160.8! Ha! Not only that, but I ate two chocolate cookies and sunchips yesterday. I guess sometimes you need a treat. But the break isn't going to happen again for a while.

I also picked up two types of fiber bars. Since I shop at Whole Foods, they don't sell FiberOne bars, so I tried the organic alternatives. They are bloody expensive though! Over $2 each! I will definitely need to go to a normal supermarket if I'm going to bulk up on fiber.

On body observations, I can feel lots of muscle in my butt these days. I just remember it being all soft and squishy before. Now its like got this underground layer of muscle. And even more hilarious, I have it on my stomach too. So I used to play this game with my ex (or maybe it was torture for him, game for me) where I'd sucker punch him in the stomach, and he'd flex and tighten his stomach for the blow, so it didn't hurt. Well, I can do that now! There is actually a protective layer I can tighten under there! Who knew! I attribute that all to pilates - my instructor Marie is amazing when it comes to saying just the right phrase so you know how to tight and hold your abs. Once you learn that, its like, you learn to keep your abs tight no matter what exercises you're doing, so you're constantly strengthening your core. It's so cool.

0 comments:

Post a Comment