0
I tried really hard to be better about eating today but my trip for fruit at Whole Foods killed that. I'm so frustrated with myself. Maybe I just need to join weight watchers again. The problem is all of the mystery food in my life that isn't labeled with nutritional info. I get so annoyed by it and don't add it. What I really should do is just not eat it unless I know what's up with it, but I do anyway. I feel myself getting fatter and fatter each day. I'm nervous to step on the scale. I'm still exercising and all, but my diet is just such shit again.

I'm going to see my doctor in two weeks and ask her about a diet, and possibly the medicine that Victoria went on or something similar. I'm just always hungry, so I need some sort of appetite suppressant to keep it in check, while still keeping within a normal range.

Anyway, on a good note, since we need one of those - on my morning warm-ups I've been running a mile in under 8 minutes. Pretty sweet, huh? I can run it straight at 7.5mph and then kick it up to 8.2mph for the last couple minutes. I have not tested this over multiple miles, since I know my average mph drops quite a bit after the first mile. I'm discovering that I run a relatively inclined route outside too, so when I go into the gym, running faster is so much easier than it used to be. But its so much more boring indoors that you have to run faster in order to get the damned thing over with.

0 comments:

Post a Comment