I have no idea how my week/weekend went. We were hiking up a couple mountains for two days. I was living on very little food, unfortunately and water. While I sweated a ton and my muscles ache, I have no idea if I really lost weight. It didn't exactly improve my running either, since its an entirely different activity. The heat is insane and the humidity disgusting right now though, so I'm not sure if I can handle jogging outside long distances. I'm hoping that it'll cool down to the 70s again so I can get out there. I'm seriously dreading the race if its this kind of weather. Hopefully not!!
I missed a lot of classes last week - my muscle conditionings, my pilates, etc. Worrisome, but I haven't totally fallen apart. But all the travel and everything has made it so that I'm not following my meal plan that well. I've had to buy food since I haven't been around to prepare it. Hopefully I can go grocery shopping tonight or tomorrow. At the moment, I'm making a Whole Foods stop in the morning, picking up two pieces of fruit and string cheese (for snacks) and a half-veggie/ 1/2 cup tofu lunch.
Downloade Stage Fright By Meg Cabot Pdf Ebook
5 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment