0
Blah. I'm still at 160.

I'm moving up in the weightlifting though - my poundage is increasing steadily. This morning was bootcamp which was fun and more intense than usual - except that we didn't do 5 push-ups every 60 seconds. That was kind of a bummer. I think we made up for it by doing all of the torturous stuff like 8-point Bodybuilders, Mountainclimbing, Jump Squats, etc.

My other pilates instructor complimented my figure the other day too - the second trainer to notice. So I guess they're seeing a change. Given that I look in the mirror every day, I see it far less. But its nice to be told that.

Every day I'm really sore though. I guess that means I'm challenging my body a lot, but its getting rough. If its not my legs or glutes, its my shoulders or back or arms. I feel like a walking bruise some days.

Oh, and per my discussion with Hands Full in the other thread, I confirmed that I could do 1.5M in 12 min this morning. Next week I'm going for 11 minutes. I want to be down to like 9-9:30 minutes by the end of the summer (a 6 min mile!). A lot of guys can run it at that, so I need to be at that point.

0 comments:

Post a Comment