0
I felt really good this morning!

I went to bed by 11pm last night, so I got 6 hours of sleep!! This never happens on Thursday mornings. So I was all good for going into bootcamp class. Today was a reasonable day, unlike the partner craziness of last week. Of course, we're doing partners again next week.

I was incredibly sore last night, and suffered from lower back pain all day yesterday. It finally went away once I was able to lay flat on my back last night. I believe this was due to the full-on upperbody machines I did on Tuesday night.

Muscle conditioning is also tonight. Given that I did bootcamp this morning, I'm contemplating being taken off the last and just doing my own stuff again. Upper body machines and then an ab workout. I'm surprised that my own workout on Tuesday pushed my body harder than that class. Well, I guess I can believe it. But if that worked out well, I'm really questioning why I'd continue to go.

Weight: 168 this morning

0 comments:

Post a Comment