It's been both good and bad.
This weekend I ran on a PR on my 5k, which I already talked about in the celebrations thread. 27:15. Not bad given my lack of running recently.
I've been trying supersets in my weight lifting routine. They're very exciting. I feel stronger while I do them and I think I'm seeing greater results - at least in terms of endurance and overall strength. I'm going to probably spruce up the routine. I've only been going to pilates twice a week, however. I'ev been making the muscle conditioning and bootcamp class.
My pull-ups have returned to where they were before the slackfest.
My weight is at 166, which is up from my starvation-nausea episode the week before. My lady problems are fine now, so that's a weight off my mind. I'm slowly working my way back down again though. A pound a week on, a pound per week off.
It's been snowing and icy lately. More to come. Makes it hard to run or want to run. Finances are tight, so no more uber-healthy/expensive food. But the size and all should reduce also. That should help.
Downloade Stage Fright By Meg Cabot Pdf Ebook
5 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment