I feel like I really made a huge leap, like finally reached a new fitness level this weekend with my running. I had two off days, not rest but entirely off, on Sunday and Monday this week. Which ended up off from healthy eating and off from exercise. However, I felt GREAT when I went to the gym this morning. I ran for 30 minutes with a relatively heavy incline, actually increasing speed rather than slowing down at all. I felt like I was out for a light jog the entire time. Tomorrow I'll probably run heavy intervals, either that or skip the gym in the morning and go for a 3 mile run outdoors, try to find a new path. I think its warming up from the 0 degree temps of this weekend.
My weight, of course, hasn't changed.
Of all my body parts, my calves are looking pretty solid and hot, probably due to all the running. I'm honestly understanding why people are like "I'm going to go for a run, be back in an hour." It's actually incredibly relaxing. I love it. I'm continuously surprised at myself and how my attitude took a 180 over the past year. I'm going to have to go back through this forum and locate what I was saying a year ago. That will be good fun.
I'll double check on my measurements tomorrow morning, but I don't think anything has any lost inches. I'm still 161lbs as of this morning, my clothes don't fit any differently. Better than say, this fall when I gained some weight back, but still no better than last spring when I lost 15 lbs. Although I weight more now than then, but I already attribute that to muscle.
0 comments:
Post a Comment