Comment by friend:
Did she ever answer your questions about non-fat lattes and coffee?
I don't know how to get in touch with her. She was really pissed that I had to leave the appointment 20 minutes early and didn't get to finish. But no one told me it was a 90min meeting and I had to get to work. So she wanted me to go back this week for an hour. However, I wasn't going to ditch work for another half day.In any case, I told her I'd set up an appointment for the beginning of June since I had other appointments then. So at this rate, I probably won't find out for a few more weeks. To be honest, it wasn't like going to be normal doctor's office. It was this weird hippie-like place. I'm not sure if I can just called up and be like "So, can I eat these 3 things that we didn't have time to cover in the original appointment because I was the jerk who has a full time job that I can't be 3 hours late to?" When I was leaving and trying to ask her some last minute stuff since I knew that I didn't have much time, she just blew me off. It was kind of immature. I was like "Well, so can I have this and that?" Her reply: "Well, we were going to cover that in the last 20 minutes." Which didn't actually give me an answer.
0 comments:
Post a Comment