I got in a 5 mile run this morning, which is good. I'm going to try turn my weekday runs into 5miles always, and then turn my weekend runs between 7-10miles. My feet are feeling it today though. I'm going to have to stick with every other day, which I haven't done in the past - but with the longer mileage, my feet are getting wrecked with callouses. I'm swapping over to a different type of sock. I bought some right-foot, left-foot running socks at the expo last weekend, but grabbed the wrong size. When I went to the normal store to exchange them, they said that they didn't sell them - that they were something special for the expo that their asics dealer brought in. So I said I'd just take store credit and buy a similar pair when they restocked in a few weeks. Kind of a bummer though because I was excited about the specialty socks. It did bring up the fact that I really can't be wearing cotton socks though, which are what the Champion socks are that I buy at Target.

Everything gets so much more expensive when you get serious about something. But I need to take care of my body and have the right stuff if I want to continue seriously and not hurt myself.
In any case, I'll have pilates tonight, which is the fun intermediate-only class. I have my last swim lesson on Tuesday, but I haven't been practicing, so I'm not sure if its worth doing. I guess so, just for the sake of going over some last minute stuff. But I'm not sure if I'll have time to swim tonight. Maybe. I feel like my run was already a lot to do today.
Okay, I've gotta catch my bus and get to work. That's my brief update. I'm crossing my fingers that I'll have lost weight when I get on the scale on the morning, but I'm not promsing anything. I fit into a Size 8 when I was trying on a pair of hiking shorts yesterday though. I think it was a fluke though. The rest of the clothes I tried on were all solid 10s. It was kinda cool though. I can't wait until I'm fully in single digits! I'm going to throw myself a junkfood-less alcohol-free party, haha.
0 comments:
Post a Comment