0

Weekly Round-Up

Thursday Night:

I think I pulled something in my forearm in the morning while doing tricep pulldowns on the cable machine. Killer. I mean, class was great with Catherine this week. Really kept me going, and I loved the jumps squats! But... I was doing a lot of the arm/upper body work one-armed because my forearm just couldn't take the movements. Even with a lighter weight.

The class was enough to wipe me out on top of the bootcamp, upper body routine in the morning.

Friday: Nada, I slept in and worked late.

Saturday: Light 5 mile run which ended at the grocery store.

Sunday: Nada, I sat on my ass for the first time in weeks. Like watched TV all day.

Monday: Ran 4 miles into work, and 3 miles of my trip home again. Knocking out push-ups through the evening.

0 comments:

Post a Comment