0
I'm frustrated. I stepped on the scale at the gym this morning and I am 10 lbs heavier than I was a year ago that this time. Not only that, but I still wear the same size clothes and am looking thinner than before. I don't get it. You can't convince me that I gained over 10lbs of muscle.

I feel like I've really got to do something dramatic. I know I haven't been dieting recently, but dieting sucks. I don't care what weight watchers claims - its a bloody diet because it has been eating crap that I don't want to and that basically starves me. My appointment with the nutritionist isn't until mid-May, and my physical isn't until the beginning of June. Even if her assistance works, it won't have made a difference by the time I see the doctor.

Anyway, maybe fasting. Or like low-carb or something, so I at least feel thinner on the scale. I need to be skinny enough that I don't get chub-rub on my thighs when I wear running shorts. It's hot, its summer, and I don't like wearing longer capri-length running tights. I want to wear shorts, damnit. I thought that running would slim down my legs, but all its down is replace the fat with muscle. Like my legs are a lot harder that before, but they still take up the same volume. Grr.

0 comments:

Post a Comment