0
Picking up where I left off this week...

I finished off Thursday by getting into the gym early to bust through 3/4s of my weight routine. I'm feeling stronger and more comfortable with pull-ups again. I then went to Muscle Conditioning where I took it easy with 5lb and 8lb weights and the 18lb bar. I did pull out the 24lb bar for dead lifts.

Friday I slept in, then went to the gym after work. I was a couple minutes late to pilates, so I said screw it (I'm always a few minutes late and feel really bad interrupting to start). Instead I finished up the last of my weight machines and did calisthenics for the rest of the hour. It wasn't bad.

Saturday, I did a 3 1/2 mile run. Sunday I did about the same. Kind of lame, I know. I just have been doing destination runs and have trouble extending my loop or doubling back just to add on a few more miles. I'm too excited to get to my destination! I need to start going the pointless runs again. I'm not ready for another 13 miler though, I've decided. Plus I'm attempting to push my speed on the 5k.

I feel okay. I'm sure I haven't lost weight, but whatever. I feel better now I'm back into things.

0 comments:

Post a Comment