My appointment with the nutritionist finally arrived. I wish they'd told me that it was going to be a 1 1/2 hour appointment and I would have planned accordingly. As I result I had to leave 15 min early to make it to the bus to get to work. That means that my meal plan wasn't complete.
Thus far we have like two meal options for post-workout and I'm going to start making my own yogurt mix for beforehand.
Snacks are protein and fruit. I get two per day. My lunch is minimum of 21g of protein and a veggie side. We were halfway through this and dinner, so I'm kind of left hanging. But I'd rather know less than lose my job for not showing up.
Apparently the following are weight-gaining fruits, not weight-loss fruits, so they're out of my diet: bananas, watermelon, pineapple, apricots, raisins, craisins, dates.
Her biggest concern was protein. It's hard for me to get as a vegetarian, but its the main problem behind my weight stagnancy. Because I workout 2-3 hours per day, it means that body requires lots of protein. If it isn't getting enough, it breaks down muscle in order to rebuild. Thus I end up undoing all the work that I'm putting in. Kind of lame. So this meal plan really turned into a protein-fest. And the other red flag was the amount of sugar in my diet - in the form of fruit and other stuff. Fruit is good, but it was at the point where it was hindering, not helping. Processed foods also contained a lot of sugar too, which I need to keep an eye on.
She was very helpful, and even if I just make the day-time/weekday changes, I think I'll see a lot of improvement. She seems to think that the next time I come I'll have definitely lost weight. She did offer to get me on a shake-based plan for rapid weightloss, but I told her that I love food too much to stick with that.
That's it for now. The 5K last weekend was okay, but showed me how out of running shape I'd fallen in the past few weeks. I have a 5M in a little over a week, so I need to bust as this week to get myself ready.
Downloade Stage Fright By Meg Cabot Pdf Ebook
5 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment